CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

six weeks

hi mom!

A lot of women say it takes 6 weeks to feel back to normal again after having a baby. I'd say that's pretty accurate. There is no excuse though why I haven't posted more pictures of my son that I'm falling more in love with every day. Each week I get an email from babycenter.com giving me an update on how my infant is developing. They sent me weekly updates throughout my pregnancy and now they send me one now that's he's actually here! At 6 weeks they say they will start smiling at you. Amazing how God makes us all so different but very similar. Thank you God for the sweet smiles I've been getting lately. They are making all the hard work pay off :) Without further delay, here are a few!

I didn't say he doesn't cry :)
always with his tongue out!
next to mike's shoe to show you his size. ha ha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonkdewonks, tell your dad you miss your best friend, Aunt Jess and that you're worried she'll miss out on your cutest smiles and stinkiest diapers and that you want to know what living in the States is like. Tell him he can go to Barnes & Noble every day and there are unlimited books for him to peruse while you and Aunt Jess learn how to swim at the GA Aquarium. Don't tell him I'll cover your body in kisses and Johnson & Johnson baby lotion and feed you endless supplies of Gummy Worms. I'll teach you all the cool Backyardigan songs and let you watch Baby Einstein till you're a genius. We'll go to the free zoo (aka the pet store) and play with the kittens til they turn into cats. I'll even teach you how to wipe your own dupey. Nicaragua Shrekaragua. Come home soon!

Unknown said...

wow... he is so amazingly precious!!!!! i want one, or two... or ten!!!! praying for you and your journey through motherhood.