CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A romantic night in Granada

As a lot of you know my sister Jessica just left after being here in Nicaragua for 3 weeks. We all got spoiled by her, especially Isaac! One night we were able to get away over night which was the first time we left Isaac for more than just a few hours. Big deal for Mom here but when your son starts sleeping through the night at 8 weeks, that means at 14 weeks it was beyond time for us to have a slumber party of our own! Towards the end of our trip Mike bought this ( what I think is terrible! ) white statue of a bird. Have you ever seen the movie Amelie? If not, you should. In the movie the main character Amelie sends her dad's garden gnome on a tour around the world. Her friend takes pictures all over the place and this gnome is just in the background. I love it! So we decided to start doing that with this bird. Enjoy!



A super tasty drink. I couldn't even tell you the name of it but this is how we started our day! oh wait, we did get couple massages at a spa in Managua first. That was awesome!


I totally forgot my bathing suit and ended up buying this pink polka dot one for 180 cords in Granada which adds up to about $9. I couldn't complain. ok, it's ugly!



My goof ball husband. I just had to post it!


Silly pics. Yes, that is Mike's foot. ha ha!


Mike getting deep in his book


lounging around of course...


A beautiful display of fruit we had for breakfast. Along with the typical Nicaraguan breakfast of course!


I thought this was a cool book shelf!


This kitten was the hotel's pet. So sweet!


I mean, we really couldn't help ourselves!


This was actually fun :)



Can you find the bird?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha, you two are too funny!!!! i love it!

Holly Brooke Tolbert said...

Looks like you had a blast!