CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's about time!

OK, I know what you're thinking. It's about time I blogged again! I have no excuse really. So I'll just kind of pick up what you've missed out on over the last two months. Mike and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary on September 24th. woo hoo! It was wonderful here in Nicaragua but we were waiting to celebrate until we went to the States. My mom and sister were awesome to watch Isaac while Mike and I indulged on some EXCELLENT sushi! here are a few pictures of that romantic night.




he cracks me up!



mike twirling me.




this was in my mom's back yard.



mike working his magic with the sushi



at a cafe where i had a nice pumpkin spice latte. yeah, you can't get those in nicaragua!

2 comments:

Holly Brooke Tolbert said...

I can not believe it has been 3 years. Wow, time flies. Congrats.

Unknown said...

sounds delightful! 3 years, yeah, congrats!!!!

shannon