CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Isaac's First Birthday ( Cat in the Hat!)

Pre-party shots...





It's amazing it's been an entire year ( and then some ) since our sweet baby boy was born. April 22 was his birthday and I am just now getting around to blogging about it! There are so many changes that take place in the first year it's so much fun! Looking back now...it all seems like a blur. I'd have to say that this past year has been the best of my entire life. Not only am I married to an incredible man of the Lord but I have a beautiful and healthy son. I'm so thankful once again for God giving us this most precious gift. My Mom was able to come down for a week and get ready for the big party. I don't know if you guys know this but one of my closest friends here had a son two weeks prior to Isaac being born. His name is Isaac ( eezak )if you were to say it in Spanish. We decided to throw theirs together because they were so close in age and had the same name! :)

My first cake!



Sweet Mama and Mom



My Dad and Mom



I love it!













the cat in the hat!







The last of the fun!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun! you are such a great party planner! it looks awesome!